Exhibitions (not complete, is under update)
- Gallery Zenith, Miami, USA, Oct 2017-Feb 2019
- Gallery Røed Jeløy, Moss, Norway April 2018 (separate)
- Art Basel, Red Dot, Miami, USA, 5-8th Dec 2018
- Lexus show room, private exhibition, 30 paintings, 14th Dec 2016 (separate)
- Galleri H12 Hegdehaugsveien Oslo, "Living in a box?", 31.aug-18.okt 2016 (sep.)
- Småbruksgalleriet Sarpsborg "de nære ting", 20 paintings, sept 2016 (sep.)
- Magenta, Fredrikstad, 20 paintings, 6th june-3rd July 2016 (sep.)
- Private viewing, Snarøya, 50 paintings, 2. juni 2016 (sep.)
- Moss kunstforening juleutstilling nov-des 2016
- Rød gård, jeløya, juleutstilling nov-des 2016
- Liona Sarpsborg, 12-13. nov 2016
- Hydrogenfabrikken kunsthall "Sommerutstilling" june-aug 2016
- Bastion 5 Gamlebyen Fredrikstad, mars-sept 2016
- Galleri Gamlebyen Fredrikstad, oct 2015-jan2016
- Hydrogenfabrikken collective exhibitions 2015-2016
- Musikkhuset Skarmyra Moss «The orchestra» 10 paintings, oct-dec 2015
- Småbruksgalleriet Sarpsborg «Holding hands» 40 paintings, sept 2015
- Hydrogenfabrikken Fredrikstad «Room for everyone», nov 2015
- Lions Sarpsborg, nov 2015
- Hydrogenfabrikken Fredrikstad «Rainforest», oct 2015
- Galleri Bergly Kragerø, june-aug 2015
- Hydrogenfabrikken kunsthall "ustillingen åpne atelierer" juni 2015
- Isabellas Kragerø «Summer» 9 paintings, june-aug 2015
- Fredrikstad Motorfabrikk «Do you see me?» 100 paintings, june 2015
Installations and art on commission
- several private commissions
- "everyone got something to carry", lawyers firm, Kongsberg
- "In Zynk" - Zynk Leadership and Communication, Oslo
- "Communication in progress" - Telenor Fornebu, Oslo
- "The Norwegian Postal Service 350 years", sculpture, Oslo
more examples coming
- Oslo Trend - Live painting - sept 2015
- Qualifinder event - Live painting - oct 2015
more examples coming
Det vakreste jeg vet er horisontlinjen, der hav møter himmel.
Det vakreste jeg vet er gamle mennesker som spiser is.
Det vakreste jeg vet er høyballer på en kornåker.
Det vakreste jeg vet er øyne som har en historie å fortelle.
Det vakreste jeg vet er ikke nødvendigvis vakkert.
Det vakreste jeg vet er å skape noe som berører.
I have a Batchelor in Arts (BA Hons) from University of the Arts, London - Wimbledon School of Art, and before Foundation Art and Design (special recommendation) from University of Plymouth.
In 2014 I decided to pursue a career as a painter, and from that on there is where I have all my ambitions. I want to create memorable paintings, both in quality and quantity. I want to portrait important human aspects of todays society. I want to make paintings that touch people and that influence ways of thinking. My first exhibition was in June 2015 where I exhibited 100 paintings on the same subject. I am now working towards a new 100 paintings exhibition.
After university I started working with theatres and film. Then I worked some years for Communication companies (Burson-Marsteller and others) being the project manager og concept maker of larger exhibitions, performances and art installations. Then I went into film- and TV productions, where I did a range from art films to producing 200 episodes of the soap series "Hotel Cæsar". I have also taught at the University of the Arts in Oslo, being also in charge of specially made projects for all the students at once.
Her er en forkortet CV, for detaljert CV ta kontakt. For å laste ned i større oppløsning, klikk på pdf linken ovenfor.